Wednesday, May 11, 2011

NEW YORK CITY SHOWS INFO


Hi NYC, the mercury lounge show will be my usual solo set for this tour, playing a mix of materials from Badlands, and newer materials like the video showcased below.

As for the Glasslands show in Brooklyn, I will be joined by Philadelphia's Lantern as my back up band. They are good buddies of mine and both show will be dramatically different. If you wish to catch the usual DB material, come to mercury lounge. If you like DB and want to hear what I sound like when I jam with other people as a full band, this your chance.

Love
Alex

2 comments:

  1. big news, can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. may i tell you i fucking love your work. it brings me into this atmosphere where i cannot describe. wish i could take your portrait if you ever venture to la/orange county.

    jeff / 12fv
    12fv.com

    ReplyDelete