Saturday, May 14, 2011

DB W/ Lantern @Glasslands



God, I fucking LOVE Lantern. Fucking love this band. Good people, super nice, super productive. MY kind of people.

Love you Zachary, Em and Sophie.

We had a great time last night it was the most fun I've had in a really long time. If anyone have filmed more of the full band set, please feel free to upload them to youtube or vimeo and share them with us! or feel free to email me the links and I'll post it here so more people can see it.

Thanks to everyone who came out, it was a really fun night.

Love
alex

5 comments:

  1. Intense! P.S.: Check out http://www.edelmangallery.com/davidsonshow1.htm Bruce Davidson's 1959 "Brooklyn Gang" photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this band is awesome. i love the heavy psych vibe. great jam

    ReplyDelete
  3. The videos uploaded are really representative of something honestly brilliant between both DB and Lantern... Impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude, I have been totally frothing out on your music. I tracked down a portion of your body of work and they're something else, so up my alley. I hope one day you'll make it down to Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks guys, be sure to check up on Lantern's updates on their blog:
    http://lntrn.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete