Monday, March 28, 2011

U.S. Girls



One of my favorite contemporary artists, Meghan Remy AKA U.S. Girls. We first met and played a rooftop show on top of my old apartment in Montreal 2 years ago, she was a great inspiration to the latter singer conception of Dirty Beaches. An amazing artist that I admire greatly.

Gorgeous to death and a real woman.

Go see her play at the MOMA PS1 in NY when April comes:

* 4/2 - Long Island, NY / MoMA PS1
* 4/15 - Northampton, MA / Ladyfest @ Davis Ballroom, Smith College
* 4/21 - NYC / The Stone

Listen to her music here:

US GIRLS

1 comment:

  1. Allo,

    Please, advice when you'll make a next show on a rooftopor (oranywhere in Montréal...)
    I'm living there, in Parc Extension.
    Like your music & mixtapes.

    My blog : photos, collages perso, mixtapes etc...

    http://ere-transat.blogspot.com

    see you

    ReplyDelete