Wednesday, March 23, 2011



Currently at some friends house in Echo Park, Los Angeles. The dub tape recording session will commence tomorrow, and will be a marathon recording session of 48 hrs, with plenty of smoke breaks, of course. Still can't believe the tour is over, the mileage count on the tour van when we arrived Los Angeles was over 10,000 miles, I was shocked how much we had driven in one month. Currently suffering from post Sxsw stress disorder, I get a mild panic attack if I can't get a cab. Only to realize I don't have to be anywhere for the next month. It will be nice to go home after the work is finished, and just relax and walk around downtown east side in Vancouver.

Can't wait.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to hear you're in the neighborhood, Alex. Coincidentally, I just finished a review of the Badlands LP. Keep doing what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey homie,

    call us whenever you're back in Van.

    Talk soon,
    Nic

    ReplyDelete